The spawn of the ever popular XXL Big Wave leash, the .400XXL leash was created to meet the need of today's big wave surfer. With the creation of inflatable flotation vests and jet ski rescue, the limits of big wave surfing are being pushed. The days described as "its a tow day" no longer exist. Therefore, we have created a leash that is thicker than any we have ever made. We designed a quick release safety feature that does not compromise the integrity and construction of our "Hand Tied Feature". We have added more Velcro on both the Cuff and railsaver to hold through the heavier conditions. We added longer Heat Shrink to the railsaver end to resist fin cuts. This is the strongest leash we have ever made.
- .400 (10mm) USA Made Polyurethane Cord
- Hand Tied (Eliminates Injection Molded Fittings)
- Single 10mm Nickle Plated Brass Swivel
- 2” Ankle Cuff With Added Velcro
- Durable Marine Grade Velcro
- 4mm Double Wrapped Embossed Neoprene Padding
- 1.5” x 6” Railsaver with Triple Wrap Velcro (extra Velcro added).